If you are new to the concept of cruise holidays, it can seem a little daunting, with so many cruise ships and cruise lines that offer cruises to every part of the world. For a newbie, knowing which cruise lines offer the best value can be a challenge, and in order to help you make the right choices, here are some of the better-known cruise lines that offer great value for money.
- Carnival Cruises– A regular award winner, Carnival never fail to impress, with so many cruises to exotic destinations worldwide, and their prices are always reasonable too. The cruise line operates cruises out of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, with some great exotic routes that include New Zealand and some Pacific Islands, and with a solid reputation in the industry for providing great service with a smile, you can rest assured that you will have a wonderful holiday if you book with Carnival.
- Costa Cruises– This Cruise Line continues to be in the top few for excellent value for money, with some 5-star rated Mediterranean cruises. With an average of one crew member per three passengers, great service is guaranteed.
- Princess Cruises– Owned by Carnival, this cruise line is one of the most popular. With very reasonable prices, it is easy to see why Princess is so popular, especially among Australian cruisers. If you would like to view their 2020 cruise routes, an online search will help you find a leading cruise operator, who would have all the details. You can check out their cruises from Brisbane 2020, and book from one of the online cruise operators that offer leading deals.
- Celebrity Cruises– They have a new ship to add to their already impressive line-up. The Celebrity Eclipse, which can carry 2,850 passengers, will be departing Melbourne for cruises in 2020. Known for giving customers complimentary vouchers and special discounts, Celebrity Cruises offer some great cruises at very reasonable prices, and if you are looking for a cheap cruise that departs from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, this company offers many great packages.
- Crystal Cruises– Not a regular visitor to Australia and New Zealand, Crystal Cruises do have the Crystal Serenity, which will stop in Sydney and Melbourne in 2020, as part of their round-the-world cruise. Their brand-new liner Crystal Endeavor will be cruising Australia and New Zealand in October 2020, so make a note of that if you want to experience a brand-new state of the art cruise liner.
If you have yet to experience the magic of a cruise holiday, there are some great deals to be had from all of the above Cruise Lines, and with a Google search, you can be looking at the hundreds of exotic cruise experiences at very affordable prices. Now is the ideal time to book for next summer, and if you fancy a 3-day cruise around Sydney for the New Year, you might still be able to book.